Hello from the USA (East Coast)!

This is my first posting on High Heel Place, but I've lurked on here for many years.

I am a full time fetish model based in Pennsylvania, and was born and raised in New York. I travel and perform at fetish parties around the world. I run my own member's site, http://jadevixen.com. I collect handmade fetish heels and boots (Little Shoe Box, Leatherworks, La Piazza, Hot Peppers are some of my favorites).

Take care,

Jade

Welcome to High Heel Place. It is always great to have a new female join this great website. Based on your interest in high heeled footwear, it will be interesting to hear more from you in the future. Welcome again.

I changed my mind about auctioning the Ableman thigh boots, I'm holding out for a trade- hopefully some one on this forum has a pair in size 37/7 to trade me! :smile: I do post high heel pics on Twitter, what is your Username on there?

Welcome Jade! I recently started following you on twitter, and I was just about to tip this forum off about your Ableman thigh high boots before I saw you did it yourself. :D

Thank you for the warm welcome, Roni! :smile:

Welcome to High Heel Place. It is always great to have a new female join this great website. Based on your interest in high heeled footwear, it will be interesting to hear more from you in the future. Welcome again.

Greetings and welcome to HH place JVixen, Glad you have you join us and I will forward to your adventures and will attempt to follow you as your postings show up. As Roniheels stated, nice to have another female on board. Cheers! Mtnsofheels