Hello, I promise you will like me :)

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I think you guys are going to like me :smile: The reason for this is that me and my father have figured out how to make your high heel wearing more comfortable then you could ever imagine. I want to talk to a moderator before I post too much as I do not want to spam the boards, so keep an eye out for my next post. I really think you will like it :D

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and I think you guys are going to like me :D

The reason for this is that me and my father have figured out how to make your high heel wearing more comfortable then you could ever imagine.

I want to talk to a moderator before I post too much as I do not want to spam the boards, so keep an eye out for my next post. I really think you will like it :wave:

Everything you need to know regarding advertising is in the rules. Read carefully and you will find what you need to know. Ignore them and its an instant ban.

Welcome to HHPlace though :smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Everything you need to know regarding advertising is in the rules. Read carefully and you will find what you need to know. Ignore them and its an instant ban.

Welcome to HHPlace though :smile:

Thanks! I just read through them ( of course after posting, lol) and PMed a moderator to give them the details.

Thanks!!

Thanks! I just read through them ( of course after posting, lol) and PMed a moderator to give them the details.

Thanks!!

As it says in the rules, no advertising. If your here just to advertise then sadly your in the wrong place.

If your here to share an interest in high heels, then your in the right place.

We dont need details, we want contributing members here for the right reasons, not salesmen pushing their warez.

As it says in the rules, no advertising. If your here just to advertise then sadly your in the wrong place.

If your here to share an interest in high heels, then your in the right place.

We dont need details, we want contributing members here for the right reasons, not salesmen pushing their warez.

Who is to say that I could not be both?

Kinda surprised at the reaction. I will gladly follow the rules and not push a product until it was deemed ok. That is why I PMed a mod about it. I was trying to do this the right way, but it seems that even if I did that, there is no place for it here.

Sorry to have wasted your time. If this is going to be the reception, even if I were to become a contributing helpful member (especially about the medical aspect and questions, as it is my background), then please just delete my account. I was not here to waste anyone's time, so hopefully you will not waste my time either if I can't not contribute the way I want to here.

Who is to say that I could not be both?

Kinda surprised at the reaction. I will gladly follow the rules and not push a product until it was deemed ok. That is why I PMed a mod about it. I was trying to do this the right way, but it seems that even if I did that, there is no place for it here.

Sorry to have wasted your time. If this is going to be the reception, even if I were to become a contributing helpful member, then please just delete my account. I was not here to waste anyone's time, so hopefully you will not waste my time either if I can't not contribute the way I want to here.

lol, you want to be both? It doesnt work like that, your either a contributing member, or your here to push a product, and clearly, your not willing to stick around long enough to earn peoples trust, as your trying to push your warez the second you have a foot in the door, that much you have made obvious.

We do have members here who sell footwear and other such items, but they are respected both for their valuable input and friendships, and for not wanting to just be here to shove a product down everybodies throats.

As for:

so hopefully you will not waste my time either if I can't not contribute the way I want to

What that means is, if you cant spam, your not interested...

If you had read the rules you agreed to when you joined, you would have seen the "No advertising" and wouldnt have wasted your own time and ours.

Please calm down gentlemen.

Clearly Qboids has much to offer us by being part of our community. I am sure he will contribute and participate without overselling his products but I can see where Tech is coming from, it seems we give an inch and some people take the full mile and that is not allowed!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.