Hello Everyone

Hello, I am a 47 year old male from the Midwest. Iowa to be exact. For many years I have been an avid lover and wearer of nylon and hosiery.Calling it a fetish would probably be more appropriate. Then a few years back I decided to take it a step further and try out some heels. So I bought myself ( I was single at that time a 2 pair of 5 inch stiletto heels. That I wore occasionally in the privacy of my home since I took care of our teenage son. But then I hit the jackpot and met the most wonderful lady I can think of. She not only accepts my fetish but she even encourages it. So now that my son has moved out and she lives with me now I wear heels and nylons almost on a daily basis. We even bought a pair of 6 inch Heels with locks that only she has the keys too and that wear only at her discretion.

Welcome to High Heel Place. Your enjoyment of high heels will make you feel right at home here at HHP. And you are so lucky to have female friend that is so supportive and shares in your interest. Hope to hear more from you soon.

Welcome to you . Where can we find women like you met ? Enjoy and take a good care of her , they are not a lot on planet like this one , or maybe i'm wrong , i don't know .