Intersting Pair of Boots? Let's discuss

Laurieheels

I found these on the Steve Madden site.

Posted Image

Steve Madden has the perfect boot for all you daredevils out there. The "Niver" features a tall shaft with laces, inside zipper for easy access and a 4" heel. Imported.

Now that is something I wish I could own. Oh, why did my shoe auction money have to go to paying bills...

Come on, that's the perfect boot for a goddess on the go, right?

Hay nice boots!!! I think it would go great if you wear a pair of tight shorts and shirt like Lara Croft :lol: in Tomb Raider with those boots instead of the flat footed kind. A Rounded toe and in a size 12/13 I pick me up a pair.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

All I can say is WOW!! Unfortunately they are too low/not spikey enough for you aren't they Laurie?? :lol:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Four inch heels are just fine for being out and about on an adventure. Just because I can wear 5.5 inchers doesn't mean that's all I am going to wear. Sadly, they only show size 10, and I am guessing that is U.S. sizing. Which means just fits for me, but not if the heel were any higher. They would look good for a Tomb Raider type outfit, but sexed up a bit. Hrm...