Where would i be fitted most

bbjayson

I found it most amazing to join here so that i can share the same ideas and the background of the men and women who love high heels, but i'm try'n so hard to get the attention so that i can blend in to this high heels society. where i live it is hard to see even ladies in heels a lot.. so a person who live in such environment like me find these places very homey ... but up to now i felt like a total stranger to the community here.. do anyone have any idea where i went wrong.. ??

bbjayson, I hope you can get better acquainted soon with our HH community. It took me a while also. Sometimes it takes awhile, especially since we all live so far away from each other as a global group. Tell us more about Sri Lanka and your heeling experiences. Are there friends or relatives that you can confide in about your desire to wear heels? Maybe you could organize a costume activity for some occasion with some of your friends. I'll look forward to reading your post.

I found it most amazing to join here so that i can share the same ideas and the background of the men and women who love high heels, but i'm try'n so hard to get the attention so that i can blend in to this high heels society. where i live it is hard to see even ladies in heels a lot.. so a person who live in such environment like me find these places very homey ... but up to now i felt like a total stranger to the community here.. do anyone have any idea where i went wrong.. ??

Just keep posting and sharing your thoughts. It'll come.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

I know for a fact that there are no Sri Lankans here, 100% that no ladies.. where i live sexy high heel shoes are rare, when i wanted a pair i bought them online, and took more than the cost of the shoe to ship it here.. the trend to wear heels is catching on with the ladies but not enough, so it is obvious that the shoe shops don't have sexy heels, well me try'n to buy heels will be so so crazy here..