Better Red Than Dead!

JeffB

Sorry to have been so tardy, but life had kept me plenty busy of late. However, not so busy that I couldn't maintain my wearing heels at the office where I work. And on Thursday, I took what might be considered the final leap----I wore red shoes!!! To be more specific, red leather pumps with three plus inch heels which I matched with a red silk dress shirt, black dress pants and dark beige Calvin Klein hosiery. Needless to say, I amazed my co-workers, even though they were long used to my wearing women's shoes at the office, they were floored when I wore those red pumps! Everyone said my entire appearance, head to toe was sharp and stylish. One of my co-workers told me flat out that I wear the prettiest shoes in the entire office while another said I look handsome in heels! Talk about an ego boost! When I find an online pic of my shoes, I'll display them for all to see!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Now Jeff, do you really think anyone is going to say anything negative to your face? You're a BIG man, amongst other things. :lol::lol:

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

HA! Well, I'm not THAT big, Warren, even though I'm around 6-6 in my highest heels! Hmm! Then again, perhaps I do intimidate people! :-) Anyhoo, I found a pic of those red pumps I wore, the Ros Hommerson "Ingra" model:

Posted Image

I already have these pumps in black, and, needless to say, they're sleek, quite stylish and I felt absolutely GREAT in them! More importantly, I didn't feel the least bit self-conscious about walking around in bright red shoes. In fact, I felt proud to have worn them! It's what I choose to do, and no one can take that right away from me!

To answer your question, Alex, I don't recall seeing any of the women at the office wear red shoes, save for flats or trainers. Perhaps I'm a trendsetter! :-)