Why I wear high heels

Hello ! :unsure: I'm a (french) man and I love wearing high heels. Curious ? Yes, for most people. So, why do I (love to) wear high heels ? Because : - it gives me a great sensation in my legs - I feel ok in it - it's quite funny - I like the sound when I walk and certainly others reasons (that I do not know ?) Then, even if I could not tell about it to my wife, I love wearing these shoes when I'm alone. Ok, now I will walk this forum... :silly:

Happy to welcome another french member here in this forum . You'll find here you're not the only one to have the same feeling about wearing heels . Who cares why , heels give nice sensation whoever you are male or female . It's a magic feeling for all wearers . Might be a bit difficult for you to enjoy your heels if your wife doesn't know , do you wear your own or her's ? Maybe you have the same size . Have fun here .

Hello ! :unsure:

I'm a (french) man and I love wearing high heels. Curious ? Yes, for most people. So, why do I (love to) wear high heels ?

Because :

- it gives me a great sensation in my legs

- I feel ok in it

- it's quite funny

- I like the sound when I walk

and certainly others reasons (that I do not know ?)

Then, even if I could not tell about it to my wife, I love wearing these shoes when I'm alone.

Ok, now I will walk this forum... :silly:

Love your likes. My wife does not mind me wearing high heels, we share about 55 pairs as we wear the same size shoe. I even got 4 pairs that I wear out with her and she even buys me some HHS.