wearing boots while watching the super bowl

hi there, just wanted to know how many might have watched the super bowl while wearing boots ( in any way as long as they have heels ofcourse):silly:

I watched the Superbowl with my folks and some mutual friends and neighbors. None would have approved, and as my relationships with all of them is more important than my relationship with heels, as much as I enjoy wearing the latter, I choose to watch the Superbowl while wearing a pair of Merrell cross-country hiking shoes. (sigh) I know... Perhaps one of these days a fashion trend will sweep the nation and I can walk around in heels and a skirt without raising nary an eyebrow. Wishful thinking.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Heels and a skirt may never fly, but heels alone certainly can be done if you start reasonably and work your way up so-to-speak.

Try starting with a pair of these if you can get them in your size:

http://tinyurl.com/67m76mz

I have them in size 11 and the heel height is exactly 3". They have rather loud heels though.. I had my local cobbler put on rubber heel pads and now they're perfectly fine. It cost me about $15.00. Just wear them with long bootcut pants that cover the heels while you stand and say nothing. Nobody will notice a thing..

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Wore my tall black cowboy boots during our Super Bowl party. I dressed in all black, dress shirt, tight riding jeans tucked in my boots, and it was okay to wear my boots since it snowed a bit and it was a smaller party of 7 people total. But I always enjoy a good party in boots. My wife's family is already used to seeing me in cowboy boots, and no comments after wearing these boots for years.

kittyinboots, how tall are your black cowboy boots if my ask? (shaft & heel I really mean):silly:

Hello demoniaplatforms,

My Western Ranch tall top black cowboy boots are 20" tall, with 2.5 inch heels.

http://www.hhplace.org/attachments/your_favourite_high_heel_movies/4489d1226820391-western_ranch_boots-western_ranch_boots_5.jpg

http://www.hhplace.org/attachments/your_favourite_high_heel_movies/4490d1226820391-western_ranch_boots-western_ranch_boots_6.jpg

The quality of the Western Ranch boots is awesome. I especially like the care and precision in which they make the heels. When I took a pair I had a few years ago to the local cobbler for a new heel pad he couldn't get over how talented the makers of the boot were.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying