Went out today

utahnylon

I don't venture out very often but today I had the urge and just figured screw it!

I wore my 3 inch pumps, small pattern fishnet stockings, 501's, and a white layering camisole under a black silk shirt. The cami showed a but, everything tasteful. You could only barley see a hint of my stockings if you looked at my shoes.

First I shipped a package at the post office. When I walked in and out the shoes made their rather distinctive "click". The automatic door didn't open so I pushed it open for the lady going through in front. Went in, shipped my package, and was out.

My next stop was payless to look at some rounded toe pumps.

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat10270&skuId=079491120&productId=67500&lotId=079491&category=&catdisplayName=Womens

The have a 4 inch heel. From what I could see there was only one employee, a guy, stocking. He came over to the section and gave me the rundown on the sale. For the first time ever I tried shoes on in the store!!! (I'm glad I did.) What fun! It is really cool to take off a pump that I wore in and try another off the shelf. What a feeling of freedom. I found another really cute pair of ankle boots, but they didn't have my size.. :silly: Tho I just ordered a pair from the web site.

When I was checking out the clerk was telling me about a survey I could take, number printed on the receipt. At that point I suggested that they put more of the womens style shoes over on the mens side. I told him that mens shoes are really boring. He smiled and agreed!

I know this isn't as daring as some of you, but what a great trip. I'll be smiling for a long time. As to others I'd say, just go for it. It feels so good to give yourself permission to be yourself.

utahnylon - Nice Outing. Go with what is comfortable for you but be warned, once you start heeling in public it's hard to stop.

I've neen wearing camisoles for months now and really enjoy them.

Enjoy your heels.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

utahnylon - Nice Outing. Go with what is comfortable for you but be warned, once you start heeling in public it's hard to stop.

I've neen wearing camisoles for months now and really enjoy them.

Enjoy your heels.

I just wished I lived in a bigger more progressive city!

Ye, the silky stuff is really nice. I had the stuff they make for guys..

utahnylon

You referred to a survey in your post:

When I was checking out the clerk was telling me about a survey I could take, number printed on the receipt.

What was the survey about? Was it anything to do with making women's styles more avilable to men? If so could this group might influence the outcome.