Hello

Hello. I have been wearing high heel boots on and off since i was 17 (16 years!) Unfortunately my heel wearing is restricted to indoors, driving and occasionally out and about at night when it's dark enough to hide the beautiful boots I'm wearing! Anyway, I used to be a member of this forum under a different I'D that has dropped off! About 18 months ago I posted here that I was really struggling with wearing boots in secret and that I intended to 'stop'. I sold all of my boots (someone got some real gems) and have not worn a high heel since!

However, my desire to wear high heeled boots has not gone away at all. I have decided that suppressing this is no longer an option, so basically I'm back in heels - well almost! I want my first pair of boots in 18 months to be special so I have not rushed to put my feet into any old thing. I have ordered myself a pair of Amanda thigh high boots from italianheels.com

http://www.italianheels.com/cgi-bin/showbig.pl?categoria=boots〈=en&item=4001

Can't wait for them to arrive - 28 day delivery!

I will post pictures as soon as they arrive.

So in the mean time - it's good to be back!

Welcome back. I have a pair of Amanda boots bought from a fellow member of HHP. They are indeed lovely with full leather lining. My partner loves how they look on me too - maybe it's time I got her a pair. I know that a few members here would wear this sort of style out and about but I have more conservative designs for this.