Some of my most recent outfit's

scrappycoco

I've just read through your thread. I hesitate to comment, because, well, it's not a problem I've ever encountered. But if you don't get on with men's fit trousers and you don't want to be a woman, have you thought of 'going Scottish' and wearing the kilt? I think a man with the right legs looks fabulous in a kilt, and with all those pleats you'd could walk with swagger and confidence. Just a thought.

To answer your question honestly. First I am Scottish my mothers madden name was McCutcheon. So I am of Scottish decent. I have found my family crest and family tarten pattern. I have thought about wearing a kilt but just don't have the money because a true kilt is quite expensive. As far as wearing a skirt I dont just because I'm not confident enough to wear one. Becuase lets face it, it doesnt matter if your a man or a women it takes a certain level of confidence to wear one. I think that s because people look at you different in a skirt. Why that is i have yet to understand. Some of my female friends that have seen me in one tell me I should because I have the legs to pull one of (skirt or a kilt). As far as men's pants go I went to women's because I hate the way men's fit me. I like me jeans to fit and not be so loose that the crotch is down to the knees. I do thank you for the honest comment, and thank you for your honest opinion.

I have thought about wearing a kilt but just don't have the money because a true kilt is quite expensive. As far as wearing a skirt I dont just because I'm not confident enough to wear one.

Well this I would not expect with all of those pictures wearing a skirt and some of those looking quite passible as a normal guy sort of thing one would have thought that you went skirted most of the time. Now as for that kilt in order to fit into my budget I had to make my own and that absorbed three yards of material of green and black and other color tartan all hand sewn as the sewing machine is also not in my budget and it came out great. Now I do know that some kilt makers will weave the fabric pattern and that can cost. So is there any chance of finding your fabric already made.

Well this I would not expect with all of those pictures wearing a skirt and some of those looking quite passible as a normal guy sort of thing one would have thought that you went skirted most of the time. Now as for that kilt in order to fit into my budget I had to make my own and that absorbed three yards of material of green and black and other color tartan all hand sewn as the sewing machine is also not in my budget and it came out great. Now I do know that some kilt makers will weave the fabric pattern and that can cost. So is there any chance of finding your fabric already made.

My biggest thing as far as a kilt goes is I would want my clans pattern which I could get from scottland but just that material would cost me an arm and leg. Sure there many company's out that make cheaper kilts, but for me I think I would want to stay true to my Scottish heritage. As far as pictures of me in a skirt on here yes there are quite a few but with that being said I don't wear them publicly for the most part. If hat helps.