La Piazza Boots

Jay1

Does anyone own any boots from La Piazza? I'm 'this' close to buying a pair and I just want to know how they fit, ie, whether I should order a size up from normal. These boots are pointed ankle boots with 6" stilettos and they are soooooo gorgeous! Any info would be greatly appreciated! Jay

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Hello! Why not email Joak or Highluc? By the look of their spectacular sites and the pictures of the shoes they're wearing, they've bought half of La Piazza's entire stocks! Come to think of it, probably they wouldn't have kept going back and spending those prices if they weren't getting value-for-money, would they?. Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Sorry, but I don't have a single La Piazza shoe in my large collection and never have worn any so I'll be of little help. I have so many shoes because I buy them at much cheaper places. Good luck on those 6-inch boots, I prefer shoes I can wear all day.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Yes I do have serveral LaPiazza Heels in my collection (the cheaper places often doesn't have what I'm looking for - at least not in my size). While I don't have any boots from them, I can't say anything about things like the width at the leg... Most of mine are from their special design collection - for their other collections they do have different suppliers, so it would be helpfull, if you could give me the modell name or number. Anyway, their special design do have a comfortable fit, for me, I take the same size as I would take in a men's shoe store (or one number less, then my size for sneakers). best wishes Joak

Sorry Highluc, I hope I didn't do you a disservice by perpetrating the erroneous notion that you were a La Piazza wearer! Thinking back, I think my error arose from having associated you with La Piazza Shoes because I now seem to recall that you included a photograph of La Piazza's amazingly high, wedge mules (highly coloured pink if I remember) in one of your stories. Anyway, with apologies for the unfounded connection with you actually wearing them, I think they do a most exciting range although I haven't ordered any for myself yet. Whilst we are communicating, if you look in Megaforum's under "For Everybody" and under "Worldwide High Heels Reports", I've left a message there asking if you would be kind enough to contribute a short report to give the viewers the current state of play re high heels in Belgium. I hope you can oblige, and Iook forward to meeting you on the Paris Euro Heel-Meet! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 2 weeks later...

My experience with La Piazza is that they are very reputable and try hard to please their customers. Besides, even though their shoes are expensive, they're well worth it.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.