Hello

Hello everyone! My name is Sean, I have been wearing high heels for about a year now. It started with a Halloween costume. My wife bought me a pair of 5inch heels. At the time I thought it was amazing that she found some to fit me. I wear a size 16 heel. I was equaly amazed that I could walk in them with no problem. I enjoy walking around in them. :) I just started looking on the internet for others that wear heels, and found this site. This looks like a wonderfull place. I will post a pic as soon as I fiqure out how.

I had never considered wearing high heels before that Halloween. My wife came up with the idea to go as the prom king and queen. She being the king and I the prom queen. Needless to say we had a great time.

What a good idea she had , thanks to her ! Since you have discorver the great feeling of wearing heels ! I'm sure you're waiting for the next halloween .

Others that would like to get their SO's involved may want to try using Halloween for some creative roll reversal. Another costume we had considered was going as the T-birds and pink ladies from the movie Grease. Everyone enjoyed the prom king and queen we went as. I am sure there are many other costume ideas out there. Oh and I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!:)