New High heels

Hoi

hi, i dutch, so sorry for my english. i bougt a new pair boots, named domina 2000, with 5,5 inch heels but the dilivery time is one week. It's my first time walking on high heels I have a few questions. how does it feel? does it hurt? how do your feet feel, when you take off your heels? do you have painfull achilles? tanks!

hi,

i dutch, so sorry for my english.

i bougt a new pair boots, named domina 2000, with 5,5 inch heels

but the dilivery time is one week. It's my first time walking on high heels

I have a few questions. how does it feel? does it hurt? how do your feet feel, when you take off your heels? do you have painfull achilles?

tanks!

I got my first pair of heels from the internet last monday. I got a pair of 6 inch Domnia 402's and it is like walking on skyscrapers in a strong wind during an earthquake with the ground greased with butter, after only a few minutes it hurt my calves and made my knees tremble it never hurt my feet though. It reminded me of the feeling you get if you go out for a long run without doing any warm ups first. Yesterday me and my GF bought some 3 inch heels and some 2 and half inch heels so I can get used to it and build up to the 6 inch heels.

You may want to start at a lower heel height to get your feet acclimated to wearing heels. If you start with the shoes you just purchased, you will most likely not be able to be in them for very long and it will cause you discomfort. Just take it slow and make sure you have something to hold on to to brace yourself if you feel like you will fall.

Agree with Boot Me Baby above, Pretty new to heeling myself, about 4 months, had some 5" ones but struggled badly. So I got myself some 5" Mary Jane platform chunky heels, which is equal to a 3.5" heel if you deduct the platform, much much easier to walk in, (can wear them, (and do ! ) for hours). Still wear the 5" ones though, and I am getting better in them. Good luck with wearing them, you will get better in them, it just takes time.

You may want to start at a lower heel height to get your feet acclimated to wearing heels. If you start with the shoes you just purchased, you will most likely not be able to be in them for very long and it will cause you discomfort. Just take it slow and make sure you have something to hold on to to brace yourself if you feel like you will fall.

ok, but can you tell me how it feels to walk in high heels? because that's were i'm interesed in. is it painfull? because i like pain :)

Once you are used to a certain heel height it is a breeze. I don't feel any pain or discomfort wearing very high heels because I'm used to them now. Of course I don't spend all day in them, but walking for a few hours isn't a big deal to me. The lower heel heights I have I could probably walk around all day in them without discomfort.

Once you are used to a certain heel height it is a breeze. I don't feel any pain or discomfort wearing very high heels because I'm used to them now. Of course I don't spend all day in them, but walking for a few hours isn't a big deal to me. The lower heel heights I have I could probably walk around all day in them without discomfort.

you didn't have pain when you walked in your first high heels?

If you're just starting out you can expect your calves and the balls of your feet to get quite sore at first, especially if you're going straight for six inches. Shoe size is a factor though, a six inch heel is much steeper on a size 41 foot than on a size 45 foot for example. I'm a size 41 and my preferred height is 4.5 inches. I'd like to try some sixes but the only ones I've seen for a reasonable price are the Pleaser ones and they just don't fit my feet.

If you're just starting out you can expect your calves and the balls of your feet to get quite sore at first, especially if you're going straight for six inches. Shoe size is a factor though, a six inch heel is much steeper on a size 41 foot than on a size 45 foot for example. I'm a size 41 and my preferred height is 4.5 inches. I'd like to try some sixes but the only ones I've seen for a reasonable price are the Pleaser ones and they just don't fit my feet.

i'm size 45, so i should be able to wear them. i like the pain that will come

• 3 weeks later...