Greetings from Scandinavia

Hi Everyone! Yes, I admit to being a high heels lover, bordering on fetish, and an extremly lucky man as my girlfriend share the obsession. High heels, to us, starts at about 4 inch/10 cm and the collection's starting to build up nicely, now including more than 30 pairs(and counting). All heels are in the range of 4 to 6 inches which is rather impressive with her being a petite athletic woman at 158 cm(about 5 feet)/50 kg and shoe size 35 EU/5 US/3 UK/21,5 cm/8.5 inches. Naturally it has sometimes been hard to find shoes that small but in recent years the situation has improve considerably with shoeshops taking in more small size shoes. We both immensly enjoy the instinctive turning of heads in the street to the clickering of her heels and the looks and comments she get when people recognize the height of her heels. The high heeled shoe definately has a sexual charge to both of us and and I really can't tell who's the biggest fetishist;-) At her job she's known for her, in other peoples eyes, extreme heels and she still gets the daily 'how can you walk in those'-comment of admiration from her colleagues. Apart from our love of heels my girlfriend also have have a thing for corsets, creating dramatic curves and the tiny waist, and I'm not the one to discourage her;-) Hopefully I'll manage to post some pictures of her later on. Finally I would like to recommend the TV-series House M.D. to all high heel lovers. Every episode includes a minimum och one scene of Dr Houses boss Cuddy in at least 4 inch heels. Thanks for a great forum! /Dr House P.s. English is not my first language and I appolgies for any misspelling and incorrect prepositions.

Welcome Gregory :wave: House is a great TV show. Cuddy is hot! ....and I always look out for her heels. They're usually platforms but still quite high. Great to hear your girlfriend and you share a love for heels. Do you wear high heels as well?? Your English is fine, by the way. Enjoy the forum.

Call me Tights!

Hi, and welcome, from west Sweden too - nice to have you here! Thanks for the "House, M.D." tip; hasn't actually notice, even though it's one of my favourite series (and having quite a thing for High heels :wave:) Also, you're lucky to have girlfriend sharing your obsession (my doesn't wear heels that high, but she likes the look of them). Take car & see you around, I hope, A.

Do post photos of your girlfriend. Saying "...hopefully I'll manage to post...." almost constitutes a promise around here! We all look forward to postings of your and your GF's experiences.....in your VERY excellent English. UPBy5 (Virginia, USA)