ballet boots? size

hi i am looking at buying a a pair of ballet heels but waqnt to be sure that i can eventually walk in them.

i would look at toe pads and perhaps pointe shoes to go with and aid comfort.

i read the threa as follows

http://www.hhplace.org/ultra_high_heels/10655-ballet_boot_advice.html

just still have a few queries on type, size to buy and whether a novice such as me would be able to gain in wearing them.

I currently wear a pair of size 10 ladies stilletos with ankle straps and now find them very comfortable and want to extend the heel height.

i feel i can manage 6 inch as have had inserts at 0.75inch inside so am now considering reaching for the skies.

thanks in anticipation

thanks so much for responding. i have had issues with a damged heel and flat feet and have found after exercises recommended by physio to assist ie tip toes to strengthen front of foot and ball of foot that this was assited more by wearing heels to avoid the monotity of standing on toes alone. i bought and have worn 5 inch heels to assist using balls of feet predominantly which have helped remarkably to prevent reliance on heel right heel which is weaker following accident. Not only that it has assisted healing the heel I am convinced due to less reliance on heel using a flat shoe. i am convinced ballet heels will further assist the strenghtening of calf and ankle while at home which will save time. (gym = no kitchen chores etc) ie bending to get stuff and twisting turning etc. BALANCE! too i have researched what i can but at cost want to get this right!! As you will appreciate. a comment was raised that if i get 2 sizes larger than size of my foot that would allow a ballet pointe shoe to be inserted in ballet boot and in addition to the gel toe pad insert make it easier on toes? i understand the toe pads bit but i am a size 10 and do not want to get an eleven in case that ballet pointe show insert would be better (ie size 12 need) ... ? my issue after looking and chatting to potential distributors is. is the size. i am keen to get this right. my query to the chap as above who commented was clear but dont want to misinterpret. hope you understand and can assist. hope all is well there and appreciate very much your feedback so far.

welcome to hhplace pedihigh :( Can't really respond to your inquiry about ballet boots as I really don't like them and don't have any. But, I can certainly welcome you to hhplace with the hope that some of the other members can tell you everything you ever wanted to know and learn about them. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.