heels up close pictures

Hello all and thanks for the welcomes.

Some years ago I found a great shoe site which I think was French. It was called Annys and consisted of high quality close up pictures of shoes, mainly delicious strappy sandals. It was a paysite but was worth every penny, because it contained dozens of galleries with hundreds of photos. The problem is this site now appears to be no more. :(

Does anyone know of a shoe site as good as Annys, which is honest and reliable, without annoying pop-ups etc. I'm getting fed-up visiting sites that promise everything and deliver nothing. Is it asking too much to want extreme close up photos of heels so any help would be wonderful. Thanks in advance folks.

col67 :wave:

Hello all and thanks for the welcomes.

Some years ago I found a great shoe site which I think was French. It was called Annys and consisted of high quality close up pictures of shoes, mainly delicious strappy sandals. It was a paysite but was worth every penny, because it contained dozens of galleries with hundreds of photos. The problem is this site now appears to be no more. :(

Does anyone know of a shoe site as good as Annys, which is honest and reliable, without annoying pop-ups etc. I'm getting fed-up visiting sites that promise everything and deliver nothing. Is it asking too much to want extreme close up photos of heels so any help would be wonderful. Thanks in advance folks.

col67 :(

The best solution to your dilemma would be, in my opinion, to buy your own heels, learn to wear them and then take pictures of yourself and post them here for everyone to enjoy......:wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 months later...