Hello from Austria

Hi! I am from Austria. Sorry for my bad English. Anyway: Me and my wife love to wear boots since a long time. My wife has about 10 pairs of boots in different styles, mostly with high heels. Some of them are overknees and one pair is a laced up boot made of latex. I am wearing only a pair of rubber boots. But recently i was infected of boots for men. I love normal fashion boots with a tall calm and flat soles in a masculine style. The problem is, that i can´t find shops, where i can buy such boots. I don´t like high heels for men. Alois from Austria

Herzlich willkommen ihr zwei. Somit hätte ich dann offiziell österreichische Verstärkung hier im Forum. Ich hoffe ihr fühlt euch hier wohl. Bissl deutsch zur Begrüßung kann ja nicht schaden. :wave: So here again now in English. Welcome both of you. Nice to have some austrian "reinforcement" here in the forum. I hope you'll feel comfortable here. Some German, just for the welcome, won't hurt. :( As for your problem to find masculine boots. I agree they are pretty hard to find here in Austria. There are usually some for the winter, but those tend to be lined and cut wide. I recently saw a pair of mens buffalos (looking for a link to add later), but that was all i've seen for a reasonable price yet. Of course I saw some mens boots in the designer shops, but not for my wallet. What you can finde easily is biker and western boots, but that are just not the style i like. I already started to have a look in the womens section, cause there is just more variety in boots styles, some even very masculine and they also tend to be cheaper, cause it is more common and there ain't only designer high fashion boots, which are pricey. Lucky me, that i wear 40-41, so there is always a chance to find something. So good luck in your search for boots and welcome. Dante