My favorite pump -> Gucci metal heels

Hello, i'm new into this communauty, so, before showing my favorite shoe picture, I'll present myself.

I'm a man living in Canada. I'm 22 years old and I always love high heels. My passion starts at the age of 5 years old when my mother wears pumps everyday. She wore them because she knows that I love to see her walking with her pumps. At the same age, I try to put those high heels on my feet and my passion is started :lol:

When I got the Internet, in 96, they have no website about shoes fetish. Now, I realized that men and women share the same passion than me :lol: I'm so glad to hear this.

About gucci metal high heels : One day, I'll try to find and purchase all models of those Tom Ford high heels. They are so beautiful to see, so I could imagine what is the feeling to wear them! If you have those beauties at home, I want to hear your experience wearing them.

Posted Image

Really my favorite model. I really love the silver pump model. If I could purchase them....oh my god!!! Really hard to find. The red version are totally gorgeous!!

Posted Image

The mule version of this one is really beautiful. I really love the red version of this one.

Posted Image

The mary-jane? (not sure about this one) is really beautiful too (like the Maria Carey one's). Like the bronze color, but prefer the silver one.

Posted Image

The boot version of those heels are really beautiful. I really can't afford it :cry: Really too expensive for the moment.

Posted Image

I hope you'll love those pics. If you want more pictures of those heels, I've made a nice picture collection that I could post on the message board if you want to see them.

One thing is sure, one day, I'll purchase them all!

:lol:

welcome dimpantyhose; It's great you posted some information about you. I love to learn how each person got started interested in high heels. Good luck with your future pruchases. I associate Gucci with expensive. Is that true ?

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Hi PJ, thank you for your comment. Gucci = expensive? On Ebay, they some high heels affordable, but the this one (those Tom Ford metal heels) are quite expensive. I'm living in Canada, so, a 150$USD cost me 250$... (the joy to live in Canada...*LOL*) A brand new one will cost me over 600$ CAN (450 USD), but I'm not sure that those shoes are discontinued or something like that. I really want to have more information about those metal heels from gucci. Someone can told me? Thank you in advance.

Pics of the mule version of the gucci metal heels :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Silvers mules are really hot!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Red metal version.... Really beautiful :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Black leather version

Posted Image

Posted Image

Orange crocodile version

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Black patent mule version

Pics of the ankle-strap version of the gucci metal heels :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pics of the plain-court version of the gucci metal heels (my favorite version) :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bronze version. Really too beautiful, but prefer the silver and the red one

Posted Image

Posted Image

Silver version :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I really want those heels!!!!!!!!!!!

If you post more photos, how about trying to make them smaller. They're hard to view when large like the last ones.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...