prolly been done before, but.....

shyguy

Thought i'd ask if anyone has made any excuses to wear high heels, other than the obvious fancy dress??? I recently helped my wife to stretch a pair of her shoes which were tight :lol: but I had to be forced to do it :lol: Anyone else hd any good (genuine or preferably made up ) excuses??

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Thanks FF, should have put in that I know some people wouldn't need an excuse have done it forever and so on..... but I forgot :lol:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

:lol: OK, I asked for that. But one excuse I have given when people have asked me why is that "I like the look of them with my clothes." It's not really an excuse, because it's the truth, and there's no comeback on it.

when I bought my first pair, I was about 20... and told the saleswoman that it was because of some stupid frat pledge prank. When I've been asked by a couple friends, I normally just tell them that the position is more comfortable for my feet and that they improve my posture, helping my lower back pain. Usually, I find it's the guys that are more inquisitive than the women about it, presumably because the women already know while most of the guys probably have never worn heels, so there's a natural curiosity factor. A couple have asked so many questions that I've asked them if they wanted to try a pair on and they've all kinda sheepishly denied the opportunity. Probably a combination of worrying that they may like it or that it might denigrate their masculinity

In my undergraduate days, I hitchhiked a lot around the UK. I used to switch out of my regular shoes, and into high-heels. Usually the person who picked me up would look questioningly at my shoes. I explained that I was experimenting to see whether it would have any effect on my hitchhiking. The explanation was true, and my ride-givers never pushed it. It did not have a noticable effect on my hitchhiking. People picked me up with the same lack of regularity that i had come to expect from a more conventional look.

the truth shall make you fret