Hello from Germany

I am a long time admirer of heels. I have spent untold thousands on heels for my ex-wife and current fiancée. Both are wearers of high-end fashion heels and have been permantly ruined by my exceptional taste in shoes and generosity in giving them as gifts.

Currently, my favorite designers that are in my fiancée's closet are Louboutin, Weitzman, YSL, and Gianmarco Lorenzi. Other designers/vendors included are Charles David, Guess, Italian Heels, Collection of Style (COS), Jessica Simpson, Steve Madden, Colin Stuart (Victoria's Secret brand), The Highest Heel, and Frederick's of Hollywood. I may have missed a couple.

My fiancée's collection includes pumps (court shoes for you Brits), slingbacks, sandals, mary janes, d'orsay, boots from ankle booties to over the knee. She wears up to 140mm with a platfom and over 130mm without a platform!

Welcome to hhplace, amante :) From your introduction, it appears that you treat your fiancee' just like King Oliver treats our Queen of Heels/Gina. Now, if you want to see a collection of high quality footwear, just check out her shoe closet. (QOH/Gina). Or you can go to her website at Elite Heels and see pictures of it there.

I'm sure that the women in your life feel extra special from the way you treat them.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.