teasel

Hello, I'm Alex, i just love HH. I see that there are lot of cool stuff going on on this forum. I'm from Poland and I'm a photographer - so if you want to have cool pictures of you in HH please give me a hint - we can think of it :) I hope I will have great time with you Cheers!

Hello,

I'm Alex, i just love HH. I see that there are lot of cool stuff going on on this forum.

I'm from Poland and I'm a photographer - so if you want to have cool pictures of you in HH please give me a hint - we can think of it :)

I hope I will have great time with you

Cheers!

Welcome to hhplace, Alex :) Are you only interested in high heels just to photograph them? Perhaps, after you've been a member here for a while, you can post some of the photographs that you've made of high heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi! I no not wear HH if you asked about that. I just love their looks. I haven't been a "HH Photographer" But almost every session I made with a girl model I'm trying to make her wear the highest heels she has :) I hope that after some time I could make photos for you :) I will check my database and post some photos today :rose: