Stilettos 4ever

morsal

Hi! New member on this site .... Love HH.I´m so lucky that my gf wears HH even in bed and we borh love that. I´m here to explore and get some good tips on what to do with HH for me and my gf. Best hight are 5 inch up to 6, I think girls legs looks best in these hights and are possible to walk in ..... or? Later on I maybe will post some nice pic´s of my gf´s heels if anyone is intrested. Maybe some new HH-friends in Sweden will come trough these site. Take care out there.

Hi!

New member on this site .... Love HH.I´m so lucky that my gf wears HH even in bed and we borh love that.

I´m here to explore and get some good tips on what to do with HH for me and my gf.

Best hight are 5 inch up to 6, I think girls legs looks best in these hights and are possible to walk in ..... or?

Later on I maybe will post some nice pic´s of my gf´s heels if anyone is intrested.

Maybe some new HH-friends in Sweden will come trough these site.

Take care out there.

Another member from Sweden. The Swedish contingent is ever growing larger :)

As to your question as what to do with HH.....the best thing to do with them is wear them. Since you like them so much, why not get a pair in your size and join your girlfriend wearing them with her?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Another member from Sweden. The Swedish contingent is ever growing larger :)

As to your question as what to do with HH.....the best thing to do with them is wear them. Since you like them so much, why not get a pair in your size and join your girlfriend wearing them with her?

Yeah, i agree with Bubba, get yourself a pair of hh and enjoy wearing them together with your gf. :)

Btw, i'm from Sweden too...