Wearing Heels Even Though I'm Tall

Hi everybody. I'm so glad to be here finally. I'm single, love women, live in the midwest of the USA. I have been reading this fourm for years but never joined in do to my wife's negitive comments about coresponding with other men about wearing high heeled shoes. She knew I visited this site, and I showed her a few things on it from time to time. She let me wear my heels in public with her with no problems, as long as they weren't to extreme. She loved shoe shopping and collecting them as well. Well we're divorced now and this is actually my second divorce I've had to go through. The shoe thing was not the cause of my divorces. My first wife didn't know I liked womens shoes at all and made me see a shrink after she found out by catching me wearing some. She got over it though. I have always enjoyed a unisex styled shoe. When I was in college in the early mid 70's I was wearing wooden clogs and highheeled wedge cork sandals that were popular with men and women, boy did I love that time in my life. When they went out of style in the late 70's I was really bummed, but the thought of enjoying them never went away. I am tall, 6 foot 4 inches, so when I wear a heel I'm 6 foot seven and I really stand out well in a crowd. Which is good if your in a crowd and you like to look around. I will go shopping and to restraunts, bars wearing them. I'm not at all into womens pumps or slim, stiletto, spike, heels, but love the platform wedge styles sandals and clogs the most as they seem to me to be more acceptable by society in general and they give me the enjoyment of wearing them. A 3 and a quarter inch heel is about the highest I like going out in public with as that is in my comfort zone. I usually don't do it in my home town though as I don't need the criticism to get around. Although sometimes I feel brave and do it anyways and have been lucky getting away with it unscathed. My girlfriend that I have now knows already my love of shoes and is totaly as cool as cool about it, I am lucky again here. On an ending note, I also like the low or flat womens shoes, as I have a collection of them too.

Welcome as a member of the forum, NICHOLAUS. As you know, personal height doesn't determine what people have a desire for. I'm happy that you have found someone who already knows about your heeling desire and continues her relationship with you. Looking forward to hearing your insights into heeling.

Hi everybody. I'm so glad to be here finally. I'm single, love women, live in the midwest of the USA. I have been reading this fourm for years but never joined in do to my wife's negitive comments about coresponding with other men about wearing high heeled shoes. She knew I visited this site, and I showed her a few things on it from time to time. She let me wear my heels in public with her with no problems, as long as they weren't to extreme. She loved shoe shopping and collecting them as well. Well we're divorced now and this is actually my second divorce I've had to go through. The shoe thing was not the cause of my divorces. My first wife didn't know I liked womens shoes at all and made me see a shrink after she found out by catching me wearing some. She got over it though. I have always enjoyed a unisex styled shoe. When I was in college in the early mid 70's I was wearing wooden clogs and highheeled wedge cork sandals that were popular with men and women, boy did I love that time in my life. When they went out of style in the late 70's I was really bummed, but the thought of enjoying them never went away.

I am tall, 6 foot 4 inches, so when I wear a heel I'm 6 foot seven and I really stand out well in a crowd. Which is good if your in a crowd and you like to look around. I will go shopping and to restraunts, bars wearing them. I'm not at all into womens pumps or slim, stiletto, spike, heels, but love the platform wedge styles sandals and clogs the most as they seem to me to be more acceptable by society in general and they give me the enjoyment of wearing them. A 3 and a quarter inch heel is about the highest I like going out in public with as that is in my comfort zone. I usually don't do it in my home town though as I don't need the criticism to get around. Although sometimes I feel brave and do it anyways and have been lucky getting away with it unscathed. My girlfriend that I have now knows already my love of shoes and is totaly as cool as cool about it, I am lucky again here. On an ending note, I also like the low or flat womens shoes, as I have a collection of them too.

Welcome to hhplace, Nicholaus :) I'm looking forward to reading your posts because they're bound to be interesting.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.