A new guy from sweden

Hi everyone, I'm a guy from sweden that just joined this interesting forum. I've been in to heels and womens feet for as long as i can remember, but it's only since recently i began to wear heels. Actually it was my wife who encouraged me. I once surprised here wearing nylon stockings, and then she asked if i would like to wear heels as well. So i bought my first pair of stilletoes a few months ago from ebay, and i was surprised how good it made me feel to wear them. Since then i have bought a pair of high heeled mules and a pair of pumps. I have ordered a pair of knee high 4" boots, wich i will expect to arrive next week. Today i made my first public appearance wearing heels, and that was an very exciting feeling. I was shopping in a large grocery store (not in my hometown) wearing my pumps. I sure got some looks and smiles, especially from the ladies. :) Wearing heels in public in my home town is sadly out of the question for me, since i live in a very small and conservative town, where everyone knows everyone. You could just imagine how much talk that would cause. :rose: Thats it for now. If there is anything you want to know about my heeling experiences, feel free to ask. :)

Hi, and welcome.

Hej och välkommen!!

Yet another swede here :)

There are a few of us by now. Where in Sweden do you live? I live quite south myself about 30 km from Malmö.

Tack för det! :)

I live in the middle of Sweden, in the beautiful county of Dalarna.

Glad to see that there are other swedish people here. :rose:

Hi everyone,

I'm a guy from sweden that just joined this interesting forum.

I've been in to heels and womens feet for as long as i can remember, but it's only since recently i began to wear heels.

Actually it was my wife who encouraged me. I once surprised here wearing nylon stockings, and then she asked if i would like to wear heels as well.

So i bought my first pair of stilletoes a few months ago from ebay, and i was surprised how good it made me feel to wear them. Since then i have bought a pair of high heeled mules and a pair of pumps.

I have ordered a pair of knee high 4" boots, wich i will expect to arrive next week.

Today i made my first public appearance wearing heels, and that was an very exciting feeling. I was shopping in a large grocery store (not in my hometown) wearing my pumps. I sure got some looks and smiles, especially from the ladies. :)

Wearing heels in public in my home town is sadly out of the question for me, since i live in a very small and conservative town, where everyone knows everyone. You could just imagine how much talk that would cause. :D

Thats it for now. If there is anything you want to know about my heeling experiences, feel free to ask. :rose:

Welcome to hhplace, sweheels:wavey: Glad to have you join us. The number for members we have from Sweden is ever growing larger. One of the first members that joined the forum shortly after it began is from Stockholm. Trolldeg, also an accomplished, long time wearer of high heels has contributed a great deal to it's success and has become a respected authority on stylish stiletto pumps and boots.

We are looking forward to reading of your outings wearing heels and about your interests and advice to those that haven't yet worn heels in public.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.