Hi from NZ

Pupstar

Hi, long time lurker but finally made up my mind to join up and share. I've had a thing for heels since high school, and love seeing women in heels and also wearing heels myself. I don't see many sexy high heels being worn around NZ and I was stunned when I went to London for the first time (esp Camden) at the range around. I am back in Auckland now and am looking forward to chatting with others with similar interests. I have not been able to find a girl who shares my passion, so have been amusing myself wearing heels when able to. My tastes seem to change all the time from high stripper platform heels to classic pumps to stompy goth boots. I have small feet and am spoilt for choice when shopping, and have quite a collection. Not sure how to attach pics of some of my faves though.

Welcome to hhplace, Pupstar :) There are quite a few members that live in New Zealand and it's always nice to welcome another. I'm sure that our other members from your area wil will be in touch with you before long. And, we are also looking forward to your comments. :welcome:l

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.