Hello from TX

Hey guys my name is Franky, 23 from Dallas, TX. Im a high heel bollector. i would wear them but i have no clue who sell them in my size. I wear a 13-14 in boys so im guessing maybe 15-16 in heels. If anyone has any ideas of where i can buy some that size please let me know. Thanks guys! :)

Hey guys my name is Franky, 23 from Dallas, TX. Im a high heel bollector. i would wear them but i have no clue who sell them in my size. I wear a 13-14 in boys so im guessing maybe 15-16 in heels. If anyone has any ideas of where i can buy some that size please let me know. Thanks guys! :)

Welcome to hhplace, Franky :rose: You've got really big feet :) I just logged onto sexyshoes.com and saw that they had several pair of shoes in sizes 15 and 16. Check the styles listed under "Pumps/Closed toe." click on "shoes" and then on "Large Size" from the drop down menu. You might not like the styles they offer but at least you know that woman's shoes in sizes 15 & 16 can be found.

Sexyshoes.....quality wise, while not the best on the market, the shoes they offer are good quality and should serve you well until you sort out what style you really want and approximately which size you need. Their offerings are in the medium price range and you might even find a pair or two that suit you, on sale.

(disclaimer: this is not a commercial for sexyshoes.com.....I offer this information purely from an informational standpoint as being "one place" where Franky might be able to find high heels in his size.....which -- and I know there are other members of hhplace with sizes as large as he needs, will also offer their own advice. )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Greetings fnava1987 and welcome to this forum :-)

I agree it is not easy to find heels in your size but Bubba136 suggestions are good.

I'm sure you will find a great pair of heels that will suit you.

After trying a pair, you will realize (like many of us) what you missed for so long.

Good luck !

PS:

Maybe not so long since you are still young.

It is unfortunate for me that I was not able to start wearing heels at your age !

(Thinking about it maybe it was a good thing since my father would have killed me !)

In a way, you are lucky because you will enjoy them much longer than many of us here !