Hi everybody

I am new to the forum, although I have to admit I have stopped by frequently. And now,... I am a member. I am a guy from Germany , loving high heels (surprise, surprise :)). There is nothing to me like a woman in high heels. Simply beautyful. I enjoy the look of the woman and the look of the heels. I also like shopping for high heels (I can spend hours in a shoe shop), I understand perfectly why women need to have just this additional pair :). I even bought some for myself... So now I am looking forward for some nice chats about the most beautyful things in the world.

I am new to the forum, although I have to admit I have stopped by frequently. And now,... I am a member.

I am a guy from Germany , loving high heels (surprise, surprise :)). There is nothing to me like a woman in high heels. Simply beautyful. I enjoy the look of the woman and the look of the heels.

I also like shopping for high heels (I can spend hours in a shoe shop), I understand perfectly why women need to have just this additional pair :D. I even bought some for myself...

So now I am looking forward for some nice chats about the most beautyful things in the world.

Welcome to hhplace, heelfriendly :) Some call it a passion. Some call it an addiction. But, what ever you call it, nothing is quite as stunning as a pair of great looking high heels on a beautiful woman. :rose:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Marblealley, I just saw your reply (had some computerproblems recently). Basicly I like all heels as long as they are High :wave:. But I prefer boots with heels and stilettos are fine. Currently I think about buying ballet boots for me. What kind of heels do you like?