Hi all. Greetings from Austria

Stubling over this website some days ago i kept reading some of your experience. Great to have a community like this. Thanks to the admins and staff, keep up your work, i really do appreciate it. :) So here a bit more about myself. I'm a guy from Austria in my late 20s. I love to see woman in nice shoes and boots (preferable hhs) as long as i can remember. Well i love there feet as well, which i realized finding more about my kinky-side, but let's not jabber too much about that here and get back to topic. As i love nice shoes, i was always a bit jealous about the great collection you can find in the womens section. More out of fun and just to see if i can pull them off, i ordered a pair of platform hhs years ago, just to find out that i can actually stand and even walk in them quite comfortable. Years passed by in which there were other things to try, explore ... but now i'm back for more. I'm not quite sure yet if hhs will fit my attire and if i really gonna enjoy them, but we'll see. Cheers everyone. Dante. Please be patient with me, as english is not my mother-tongue.