Which of the "cowboy"/"western" heeled boots from JG do you own?

goldwings

I am considering getting a pair or two of the cowboy/western heeled boots that JG has, and I may get one knee high pair and one thigh high pair. I am leaning toward Clancy for the knee high pair (even tho if I was daring, the Siri might be that pair) and the Cheryl for the thigh high pair (Shannon is my second choice) I wouldn't mind wearing the Clancy (or even Siri) as everyday wear (more likely under pants/jeans, but occasionally over), but I'd reserve the Cheryl for the real special occasions (and maybe occasional daytime wear under pants/jeans). Any of you guys gotten any of those cowboy/western style boots from JG?

Hey goldwings, I have a pair of Siri's and a pair of Clair from Jean Gaborit Boots. I wear the Siri boots lots and have had no issues whatsoever, also like the higher heel on them more so compared to Clancy. They are very comfortable and stylish. Under jeans or pants and if I can find a decent pair of skinny's I would wear them over top. The Clair are very nice as well but over the knee is a little tighter so not as easy to sit down in but great for walking. I am looking at getting a pair of the Chris or Tery for over the pants thigh highs. Also the Bettina is a taller pair of Siri's which look great as well. But, once you start looking at the whole available catalog it becomes a huge buy list....thigh highs and really nice heels, oh so many.... Mtnsofheels

OK, it seems that some people don't know exactly what I am talking about so...

Page for the knee high cowboy boots (Clancy and Siri, bottom of page) - http://euroboots.biz/sso/catalog-latest-e.htm

Page for the thigh high cowboy boots (Cheryl, Shannon and Shania, a third and two-thirds down on the page) - http://euroboots.biz/daring-jean/catalog-e.htm