Beyonce's Red Heels

Does anybody know where I can get a pair of Red Slingback stiletto's like the one's Beyonce wears in her video ' Crazy for You ' ? My wife absolutely loves them & says she wants a pair every time the video appears on MTV, so I mustn't miss an oppertunity to get her such a sexy pair of heels. The shops in the UK high street seem to have very few Red Shoes available at the moment, & the nearest we have seen were only about 3.5 inches high from River Island. If anyone can give us any advice on where we can get some with heels over 4 inches high we would be most grateful. Cheers Neil

Try Leatherworks in Islington, London, with loads of similar styles with 5.5 inch heel, also at www.leatherworks.co.uk and then also resold by bananashoes.com in the US, and others.

If you want a cheap solution then get a pair of black slingbacks and use the Punch shoe dye. Both leather and some synthetics dye well. Otherwise I'd go with Jo; leatherworks/imagine seems a good bet.

Try Leatherworks in Islington, London, with loads of similar styles with 5.5 inch heel, also at www.leatherworks.co.uk and then also resold by bananashoes.com in the US, and others.

actually, bananashoes is in the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

Barratts have some exciting red shoes available right now. They were pointed out to me by a very attractive young lady with a bit of a thing for red shoes. No prizes for guessing who that might have been :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Barratts have lots of stilettos at the moment, as my wife was shown this weekend, not sure about the Lemon yellow ones, but red, black and my faves were the white stils in the Kingston branch :lol:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly