Hello

Hello everybody my name is Thomas i am from Ont Canada.As long as i can remember ive love the look of heels on a woman high or low it didnt matter except for those chunky heels they used to wear in the 70s Boy was that a low period for me I used to think something wrong with me with my thing for heels.My wife never did get into it the heel thing with me i think she went along with it until she got ring on her finger.Any ways i have a question for somebody out there i take a size 9 i recently tried on a size 11 in a womans boot but found too large my wife takes a size 9. Do you think i could get a way wearing a womans size 10. Thanks

Hello everybody my name is Thomas i am from Ont Canada.As long as i can remember ive love the look of heels on a woman high or low it didnt matter except for those chunky heels they used to wear in the 70s Boy was that a low period for me I used to think something wrong with me with my thing for heels.My wife never did get into it the heel thing with me i think she went along with it until she got ring on her finger.Any ways i have a question for somebody out there i take a size 9 i recently tried on a size 11 in a womans boot but found too large my wife takes a size 9. Do you think i could get a way wearing a womans size 10. Thanks

Welcome to hhplace, thomas :P If you are trying to determine your size in woman's shoes, I believe I would go to a shoe store and try on several pairs in different sizes to find the correct size that fits your foot. You say your wife wears a size 9 and you also wear a size 9. Assumption is that your size 9 is a standard US Men's size and her size 9 is a standard woman's size 9. Rule of thumb is that you go up two woman's size to equal a man's size. In other words, a size 9 men's shoe would be equal to a size 11 woman's shoe. But, like I said earlier, try the shoes on to get a proper fit. And, don't be shy about trying on heels in a woman's shoe store. People in your city are very used to fitting men into classic heels.

:)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

You could check the chart on this page, http://www.i18nguy.com/l10n/shoes.html it allows you to convert between many measuring systems, however i think that the cm/inch measure is not accurate, at least not for me.

But keep in mind that there are other considerations to be had, like how wide is your foot, how high is the bridge etc. so like Bubba says it would be better to try the shoes on at the store, but i understand you if you don't wanna try it (i can't do it yet... maybe some day).