Motorcycle Gauntlets

Gauntlet

That's a good question. Normally though, we do like people to introduce themselves first though, we're quite friendly and don't bite or anything! Welcome from me anyway... :)

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

^^ Welcome from me too.

I used to wear those! My first long-term boyfriend was the leader of our local village Hell's Angels chapter (I was a devilish little minx when I was a teenager!). I wore them with thigh length boots. They had steel tipped heels, and I would drag them on the gound as I rode on the back of his bike, showering sparks everywhere...he thought it was SOO cool!

Sadly though, no photos have survived that era, I think my Parents got rid of them!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

They sounded grt! Describe them

They were WHITE Italian leather with silk linings....very expensive. They pulled on, but were fastened up with a little 'popper-strap' at the wrists. The fingers had little silver studs all the way up the back (tops), and the sleeves came up to my elbows, and then flared out. The actual gauntlets had 3 rows of studs, one along the top and 2 all the way up each side, and the seams at the bottom were finished off with 4" fringes, that hung down all the way down the gauntlet, from the flare at the elbow to along the edge of the little finger.

They were very 'girly', and absolutely gorgeous....and I had a matching White jacket too. I had them for a long, long time before they got lost in a house move (I think...:)).

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

what did they look like?

They were exactly the same as the White ones Sweetie...I bought them both...well, my boyfriend bought them both at the same time.

Gauntlet:-) As an introduction can you tell us something about yourself and just what excites you about high heels? This could be incerted into the Hellos, goodbyes thread at the beginning of the Forum.. This is usually where such items appear. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

what did they look like?

Yes, I think you are in the wrong place if all you want to talk about is gauntlets, thanks PIB for your input, but I think we need to get back to high heels.

The angels have the phonebox.

Pussyinboots:-) No problem. I think you were generous in your replies to him, but like sendra45, I think that he was interested in things other than high heeled shoes and boots. Thats why I worded my post to him the way I did. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!