Devious Mind Wanted ....

HeelAddict99

I have a desire .... and a plan. I really want to try a french polished acrylic nail set - but I can't at home (for obvious reasons!):P But guess what - I have a three week (give or take a day) business trip in Texas coming up and it would be the perfect time to try them :) ... Still one other little problem - the folks I'm working with. Something too drastic like that and It's sure to get back home to the folks at headquarters and probably not too unlikely to get home. I was thinking of putting it in the form of a bet or a challenge (from my wife) - but I can't think of anything that would precipitate such a challenge! So I look to the wildly creative and open minded thinkers on this board. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and who knows I might grab a great idea and enjoy a three week heavenly trip with a real set of nails... I'm still thinking too, so even a partial idea might morph into a really believable plan. I can't thank you enough.... HeelAddict99 :sad:

How about nagging your wife to get a set of enormously long ones and when she says: "If you knew what a pain in the arse they were you wouldn't be nagging.." you say: "I bet you any money I could manage just fine in them!"

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

YES! lol women are all too confident usually that men simply dont have the capability to do things normally associated with women. It gives them a buzz to laugh at even the thought of a man 'having to put up with' high heels or a skirt or long nails so are usually easy game for a bet lol