Strapping in to step out!

HappyinHeels

Hi ALL!!

I had made mention of wanting to get dressed up and enjoy some of my shoes in mid-May. Plans to "go out" in Chicago didn't pan out since I couldn't find anyone to pair up with and I decided against driving all the way to Detroit. Instead I drove up to my land and one rainy Tuesday, the 11th exactly, I drove to the Twin Cities as my alter ego/femme fatale. It was cooler than it had been the rst of the month and showery but I made the most of it. I scoop-neck top under a tan cardigan, Pierre Cardin dress watch, some bootcut stretch jeans, and my 5.5" "Reilly" wedge sandals from Bakers are what I wore to the Mall of America. Spent about 4.5 hours there. To be honest it would've been so much more enjoyable with someone else but it is something I had to do. I left that mall and headed back north towards my land but stopped into another suburban St.Paul mall along I-35E. I then put on my "Teagan" sandals with their 6" sandals and strolled into the Macy's entrance. I had he same jeans on and perhaps 2-3" of heels were visible. My makeup wasn't particularly great but I had NO negative or bad experiences either. On the way back I went through the McDonald's drive-thru and no problems.

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=296&p=144037

http://www.bakersshoes.com/product.aspx?c=396&p=155406

All in all a worthwhile trip but I wonder how COOL it could have been with others along. I did buy some Jessica Simpson stiletto-heel sandals in DSW at MOA but I don't seem them on their website so I can't include them here. I'd encorage ANYONE to get out and enjoy your heels whether all dressed up and just in guy mode. It's awesome!!!!!

HappyinHeels

There seems to be something about this "TEAGAN" style that many really like. I wore mine under bootcut jeans when I walked into that suburban mall and maybe 2-3" of the heel was visible. Only once did I reveal more, when filling up a ways later on the trip, I cuffed my jeans so the entire shoe and 6" heel woud have been visible but nothing happened. But the clicking sound that heel made on the cement something to treasure and not a sound I am used to making. The good news about this shoe is when I tried them on at Bakers the size 10 fit me as if it were a size 11 and that has never happened before. Anyone knows you can find way more girls' shoes in size 10 than 11 but this one runs big for Bakers so more of forumers could fit into a shoe they ordinarily wouldn't otherwise bother with. It is truly fabulous with jeans, capris, a skirt, or several different style of dresses. Don't have the pink ones yet but will get some if I get a pink top or dress to go with it. HappyinHeels "Terrific in Teagans"