Shoes on PP Italia tights box

Nina

Hello again,Does anyone know the make of these amazing purple stilettos that the model is wearing on the Pretty Polly Italia nude tights (hose) box are?? I really want a pair!!If you know the ones I mean - I'll try and get a picture posted - no time now!!N.

Hi Nina, I'm pretty sure I remember seeing that packaging and I have a feeling the shoes may have been by Michael Antonio. There you can't get a more positive ID than that. Lol How are you by the way?

I'm fine Amanda, thanks for asking. I haven't been on here for a while now - where does time go? - but rest assured my shoes are getting lots and lots of use!! And how are you?I'm going to take a look at all the shoes by Michael Antonio. The ones on the packet look amazing, with maybe five inch heels. I need to see the whole shoe of course, but I imagine they are almond or pointy toe.Thanx.N.

Hi again Nina,

I'm just fine thanks. I hadn't been here for ages either. However, I found myself having a bit of a binge this last week. It's a nice displacement activity when there's work to be done on the PC.

I was in town yesterday and checked the Pretty polly packaging. The "10 Denier Italia pack" was there and I'm now sure that the shoes are not in fact Michael Antonio at all. Sorry if I sent you on a wild goose chase.

Good luck and stay well.

A x

I'm fine Amanda, thanks for asking. I haven't been on here for a while now - where does time go? - but rest assured my shoes are getting lots and lots of use!! And how are you?I'm going to take a look at all the shoes by Michael Antonio. The ones on the packet look amazing, with maybe five inch heels. I need to see the whole shoe of course, but I imagine they are almond or pointy toe.Thanx.N.

I got an email from a very helpful gentleman for these shoes.http://www.truth-or-dare.co.uk/bronx-merrit-court-shoe-purplebrsale---was-6500-2140-p.asp They're a bit brighter and not quite as high as they appear on the PP box, but still lovely. I can just imagine slipping into them with a pair of these tights too!Thanks to you both, I'll let you know how I get on!!