One heel higher

abi

I have a question: I have one leg 5 cm shorter. Thats why i walk with one heel higher than the other. They say that men find this sexy. Is this really true and why do they like this?

I think you would definitely get a better answer in the guys section. But in my opinion, I've never thought having a shorter leg was possible so I never gave it much thought until now. Hmm, I would think it's because of that higher heel that men like? I know I love high, high heels and I'm sure (looking at this forum), most guys on here will like that too. Especially if it's on one leg. You could be wearing a 6" pair of Pleasers on one leg and a 6.5"-7" on the other.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

I once heard a rumour that Marilyn Monroe used to have her cobbler file down one heel tip a few mm in order to emphasise that wiggle. Not sure if it's true, or whether it works - have never really been inclined to file my heels down as an experiment :)

Thanks for letting the guys have a say, sendra45. abi, From what you have posted, your 5cm leg height difference has been handled very well, which sounds sexy enough. The high heeled look has a tendency to present the wearer as a person of stature and elegence. The sexiness comes from the wearer to the beholder, even if they're the same person. If you feel and look sexy, chances are that others will notice the same. It is the personality and confidence with the sexiness that really makes the difference. Not all people that are attracted to each other can connect, but for those that do, who knows the possibilities.

I have a question: I have one leg 5 cm shorter. Thats why i walk with one heel higher than the other. They say that men find this sexy. Is this really true and why do they like this?

It's not something I've ever thought about before now, but I don't have any strong feelings either way. I certainly don't find it sexy, but it wouldn't put me off if I liked the woman in question.

Abi:-) 5 cm isn't a whole lot. Most people would notice that you are wearing high heels and may not even notice that one heel is higher than the other. They may think that you may have worn one heel quicker than the other. As long as you are able to wear your heels comfortably and graciously most peope may not notice the differance at all. One of the girls that I work with at the Science Center wore a pair of high heeled boots with a chunky heel and the right one was walking with a pronounced lean to the outside that is noticable to everyone around. I don't know just how she could walk in them at all. I certainly wouldn't wear a pair of boots like that if they were mine. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!