new guy

Hi All-My name is Brian and I am a 35 year old man who loves wearing nylons and high heels-glad to have found this forum and would love to talk to other men who feel the same way.

Hi All-My name is Brian and I am a 35 year old man who loves wearing nylons and high heels-glad to have found this forum and would love to talk to other men who feel the same way.

Welcome to hhplace, Brian :) If you are interested in communicating with others about wearing high heels, this is the place for you. Why not tell us more about your interest in heels and do you wear them out and about in public?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi-Well I do not wear them out in public but I am always in them at home. I am a teacher so wearing them at work is not an option though I do sometimes wear nylons under my pants. I do wear cowboy boots nearly every day and stilettos at home.

I am a shoe-aholic I guess and love men's and women's shoes-mostly loafers, cowboy boots and sexy high heels. I am a masculine guy but wish the boundaries could be broken-if women can wear whatever they want, why can't men? I'd love to be able to wear nylons and heels and other stuff without it being a big deal-but my job prevents me from doing so....