Historically speaking...

genebujold:-) Thanks for furthering my education with some facts on cops willing to date TG's, and the military to most likely CD. Facts I was not aware of. Very interesting! The capacity of the C-5 to be that much greater than the C-130 is mind-boggling to me as I was in the Army and not the Airforce as you fellows were. I am very much a part of the feelings expressed by both you and Shyguy as to a great "Hats Off" for the men and women who put their lives on-the-line daily to keep our country free from tyranny and terrorism. God bless them all many times over. I will never forget the shock that went through the body of a 7 year old boy listening to President Roosevelt's day of infamy speech as Japan attacked my country at Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941. And like you gene, it gives me great pleasure to be able to read the opinions of the board members here, and to be able to express my opinions on such a friendly basis. I feel as if I'm making some great friends all over the world and to me this is worth all the gold in the universe. O.K.---I'll get off of my soap-box now--- Dawn HH :D

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic