Hello from Brisbane

Hello I am a 36 year old male from Brisbane, Australia. I am an lover of ladies in boots & leather fashions and gloves. I admire pointy toed stiletto heeled boots knee high & higher. I love genuine patent leather finishes & genuine snake/python skins. I am looking at getting myself some chap style & thigh high boots - flat heeled and hoping to meet my leather & boot lovin "solemate" some day. Cheers

"hoping to meet my leather & boot lovin "solemate" some day."

Cheers

Hi thibootlover:wavey: There are a lot of like minded gentlemen here. However, you'll probably have better chances of achieving this at your local pub than here on this forum!

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thanks Bubba136 & aussieheels1 for the welcome & words. I agree with your statement Bubba136, definitely have better chances out there in the world or moving to a locale with cooler climes than our hot & humid weather. Definitely not something to be rushed into and I'm sure it will happen when I'm least expecting it. Cheers

Thibootlover:-) Let us all know when you buy your first pair of thighboots and start to wear them. You are in for a lot of good feelings and a lot of fun when you do get them. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!