Next heels

caynan

As in the retailer. Was in there last week. Like most towns we have numerous Next shops dotted around although I always try and get us to go to my favourite one. Why is it my favourite? well all the girls in there are gorgeous and most of them have the latest clothes from Next on. A couple of the girls really stand out though. One is young, has the longest legs I've seen on someone and still wears the purple soled high heel boots that Next have just bought out. The other girl is quite a bit older and so that rather than be outdone by the younger models she'll wear the most extreme clothes that Next sell, along with the brightest tights to show off her legs. Sadly though, last week, whilst the leggy girl was in fine form, the older girl was in flats and much more conservative clothing. I hope it was a temporary blip! Does anyone else go to specific shops knowing that they will usually be treated to voyueristic pleasures? Or is it just me... :smile:

There's a branch of Faith in Oxford Street I like. There's also a very nice girl in the Oxford Street Evans, she is an amazonian beauty, 6' tall and gorgeous!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.