Hello from Los Angeles

Hello gang. I have had a fascination with High Heels and very sheer Nylon Stockings since childhood. Many times I would try on my mother's high heels, much to her consternation. I also would secretly snatch any discarded nylon stockings out of her wastebasket to try on later when in bed. Never have gotten over stareing at legs of a woman wearing black patent stiletto pumps! Sandy

Hello gang.

I have had a fascination with High Heels and very sheer Nylon Stockings since childhood. Many times I would try on my mother's high heels, much to her consternation. I also would secretly snatch any discarded nylon stockings out of her wastebasket to try on later when in bed.

Never have gotten over stareing at legs of a woman wearing black patent stiletto pumps!

Sandy

Hi Sandy :) Welcome to hhplace. I'm sure there are many other members here that share the same experiences with you. I also wore my mother's shoes when I was barely old enough to remember. So why not take a few minutes and tell us more about your interest in high heels? Like, do you have your own heels and do you wear them in public? And, if you are married, does your wife share your love of high heels?

:smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.