Specialty Boots - Where to find something like this?

I have spent the better part of three months searching for someone who can either sell or make a type of fetish shoe that I saw a very very long time ago. They were essentially ballet boots with ah heel that was anywhere from 2 to 6 inches longer than they needed to be. As a better visual, try to imagine a normal ballet boot. Now think of the boot with a heel that touches the ground 2 - 6 inches below the toe, with no platform. Basically it is completely impossible for the toe to touch the ground. You would be standing on nothing be the heel. Obviously these are in no way shape of form going to be used for any type of walking or standing activity :smile: heh heh. If there is anyone out there that could help, please, please let me know. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

"Happiness comes from within, but if there is nothing within, you can never truly be happy." - Me

They were originally made in Germany in the 1930s (or possibly before) but I'm not sure where you culd get some made though.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Thank you for that inf. I didn't know that something this extreme would have been tolerated in any market back in the 30's. That is really great info. If you happen to run into any place that even has pictures, could you please let me know? I would be greatful.

"Happiness comes from within, but if there is nothing within, you can never truly be happy." - Me

Thank you for that inf. I didn't know that something this extreme would have been tolerated in any market back in the 30's. That is really great info. If you happen to run into any place that even has pictures, could you please let me know? I would be greatful.

Germany in the 1930's was an exceedingly Bohemian place to be and Fetish (especially high heels) was popular and commonplace. Not just in the Cabaret and Entertainment fields, but in Brothels too. Berlin in particular has been the centre of fetish and transvestism for years.

If you want to see images, just Google 'Burlesque' photography, 'Retro' photography or 'Retro Fetish', and you'll find lots and lots of sources.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I have attached a picture of a boot that meets your description. The boot was made around 1900 in Austria according to Linda O'Keeffe's "Shoes" (page 414/415 in german edition).

The second picture shows a boot made by Natacha Marro. I guess she can make the boots or shoes with much too long heels as you desire. I hope there is no violation of board rules by attaching a link here:

http://www.natachamarro.com/shop/home.php?cat=104

@pussyinboots: As I am trying to find out more about vintage fetish shoes and boots from Germany and their makers I am really interested what you know about that and the sources you know. I would gladly like to exchange some information about that.

Have fun,

manoleat

post-12531-133522910196_thumb.jpg

post-12531-133522910199_thumb.jpg

I have attached a picture of a boot that meets your description. The boot was made around 1900 in Austria according to Linda O'Keeffe's "Shoes" (page 414/415 in german edition).

The second picture shows a boot made by Natacha Marro. I guess she can make the boots or shoes with much too long heels as you desire. I hope there is no violation of board rules by attaching a link here:

http://www.natachamarro.com/shop/home.php?cat=104

@pussyinboots: As I am trying to find out more about vintage fetish shoes and boots from Germany and their makers I am really interested what you know about that and the sources you know. I would gladly like to exchange some information about that.

Have fun,

manoleat

Send me a PM and tell me more about your interests and what you are looking for.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Germany in the 1930's was an exceedingly Bohemian place to be and Fetish (especially high heels) was popular and commonplace. Not just in the Cabaret and Entertainment fields, but in Brothels too. Berlin in particular has been the centre of fetish and transvestism for years.

If you want to see images, just Google 'Burlesque' photography, 'Retro' photography or 'Retro Fetish', and you'll find lots and lots of sources.

Hi,

I think I've also read about Berlin being a good place to shop for fetish stuff, but Googling (in my modest German understanding) resulted only in non-shoes fetish stores. Would you know of oversize high heels shoe/boot shops in Berlin (no need to be ultimate designer stuff) where you could try them on before buying? I'll be visiting Berlin (if ash permits) soon, and I'd like to exploit the opportunity :smile:

Cheers