Hello everyone

Hi all, What a great place full of people who love high heels. I discovered this forum about a week ago so have been lurking and reading various threads, but thought I'd register and participate too. I love to watch women in high heels. I can't help but turn and look at the sound of them. They make nice legs look awesome, and almost all legs look good. I also like to wear high heels. I'd always liked high heels and one day just decided to go into a shop and buy some. They shop only had up to UK8, 2 sizes too small for me, but they were cheap. I could just squeeze my feet in and they were really uncomfortable, but fun to wear all the same. They had a stiletto heel and a very pointy toe, and I couldn't wear them for more than a few minutes without my feet going numb. A while later I discovered internet shopping and bought some black knee high boots with a 4 inch heel, about an inch wide, and more of a square toe, much more comfortable. I used to wear them outside with long jeans sometimes, but not in very public places, but I did love walking in them. Unfortunately one day I decided to put them in a charity shop bin - if I could get another pair just like them I would do now though! I didn't have any heels for a few years then, but got the desire to get some more and bought some more black knee high boots this time with a stiletto heel - I didn't ever wear them outside and after not wearing them for some time they too went to the charity shop. Then after finding this forum a week or so ago and discovering that I'm not the only one I ordered some more heels, so I'm sat here in my first pair of court shoes. Black, round toe, 5 inch heel and a small platform. They look pretty discrete with jeans on, but I'm having trouble getting used to walking in them having only had boots before. I think I maybe should have gone for a size smaller, as the heel slips off when I walk, but perhaps it's a technique thing? If I get used to them I hope to have the thrill of wearing them in public sometime, otherwise I'll just have to get something I can. Oh and for anyone interested - happily married, 30's, no kids, wife doesn't know I like to wear heels. Though she does tell me sometimes "you have great legs, you'd look good in a pair of heels", if she says it again I will call her bluff and say "ok, maybe I should get some?". :smile: I hope the long intro is ok and you're not bored from reading it....

Welcome to hhplace, dbert :) Thanks for the introduction. You are in the right place for all men that like everything about high heels. And. you're amongst a lot of friends here that also love to wear high heels. We're looking forward to your participation and reading your comments and insights. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.