Holy Boots Batman!!

JL

I'm in Southern Norway on business this week.... Not a fan of the traveling, but..... no matter where I look, I see nothing but women wearing knee-high boots -- some with a 1" heel and most with 3-4" heels. And these boots aren't being hidden -- they're all being worn outside the pants. I guess boots are a really big thing in this part of the world... I see them at home in New York, but not nearly this many!! Wow.

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

Hummm - well, I think it's safe to deduce that the Norwegian climate and temperatures might have something to do with influencing fashions at this time of year.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

OK - I'm still in Norway. Tonight, I'm back in my hotel room a bit early so I can pack for my 1.5 day trip to London. The hotel has no air conditioning (or ventilation) so I keep the windows open.

I keep hearing the click-clack of heels through my open windows. Out the window I look and see countless women in rather high heels (I'm on the 2nd floor so it's a clear view) and I mean COUNTLESS. They're all queuing up to go into a place called "Folken" which after googling turns out to be a 'student union' type of club.

It's got to be 'dress to impress' night because along with the high high heels (shoes and boots), the short skirts and dresses leave not much to the imagination.

If anyone speaks/reads Norwegian, could you please take a look at the website and let me know what is happening tonight?? The site is www.folken.no

Thanks!!

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

OK - I'm still in Norway. Tonight, I'm back in my hotel room a bit early so I can pack for my 1.5 day trip to London. The hotel has no air conditioning (or ventilation) so I keep the windows open.

I keep hearing the click-clack of heels through my open windows. Out the window I look and see countless women in rather high heels (I'm on the 2nd floor so it's a clear view) and I mean COUNTLESS. They're all queuing up to go into a place called "Folken" which after googling turns out to be a 'student union' type of club.

It's got to be 'dress to impress' night because along with the high high heels (shoes and boots), the short skirts and dresses leave not much to the imagination.

If anyone speaks/reads Norwegian, could you please take a look at the website and let me know what is happening tonight?? The site is www.folken.no

Thanks!!

Well - you can do it yourself. I always look for an 'English' button on Websites. Most have them - and this is no exception.

On the top row of Navigation Buttons - THIRD button IN from the right hand side - is the English version.

Click on that.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I did that -- it says that the site's not available in English.

It says that on mine too - but all the Homepage Article links work absolutely fine with 'Internet Explorer 8'. The top row of buttons don't though.