Hello from Kansas

I have had a fetish for high heels for as long as I can recall. I just can't help but look when I see a woman wearing them. My wife is not a fan of uncomfortable footwear but she does wear them to in the house when I request it. (She wore a pair of Pleaser Seduce pumps tonight). Before me she had no real heels to speak of. I have now bought her about 10 pair of 5"+ heels. I am always looking to expand her collection and in my dreams have her enjoy wearing them as much as I would like her to.

Welcome to hhplace, Val80 :) You're fortunate to have a wife that will wear her heels at your request. Perhaps you should buy a pair and try wearing them yourself they you can experience first hand how she feels when she puts them on. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I am pretty fortunate that she will wear them. I do hope to get her some 6" ones and even some ballet ones too. I don't think she will be walking in them however. I don't think she really feels anything putting them on. I believe she just does it because I like it when she does. As for wearing them myself. I am not sure about that. I would if she would agree to wear them more but other then that, I don't see what the purpose would be. I would rather just get her another pair.

Val 80:-) Maybe your wife would wear heels more often if you would buy her a pair of 4" ones to be suitable for longer more comfortable wearing. Welcome to the HH Place Forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

You may be onto something with the 4" ones. I may have started out too aggressive. One problem is with her is that her foot is a little wide and a bit thick. Strappy sandals prove challenging because of the straps. Finding wide heels in the 4"+ range is not that easy as I am sure many of the males here know.