Hi from a new member

Welcome to hhplace, coloradoheel ! You are in good company here. I'm sure that about 1/3rd of our male heel wearing membership is in an identical situation. While all of us wish our wives would be more accepting because wearing heels doesn't make any one of us less manly than other males that do not wear heels, our wives are mostly convinced that men in heels is just wrong.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome from me too Coloradoheel - as Bubba says you are not alone. There's nothing wrong with a man wearing heels except society's ignorance. It only through preconditioning about what each sex or gender should respectively wear that these things become 'wrong' Look forward to hearing more from you

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

I have been wearing heels since I was in my teens, I just enjoy the feeling. Strappy ones in the summer, boots in the winter. Just recently found snaz75 online, I have big feet, so it is difficult to find 15 women's shoes sometimes.

Coloradoheel:-) But you do manage to find your size from time to time and you do enjoy wearing them out in public heeling. There is no finer sensation than that for ones soul. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!