Say it isn't so!

Alex

I checked pierresilber.com and found out that the 4" "Cross Dresser" shoe that all sites seem to have in larger sizes weren't being offered in a larger size anymore. This sucks, I was just getting into buying them too.

I wish I was a size 10

• 5 weeks later...

I think those are the style of heels worn by the men in that protest walk. But I do hope that,eventually, there are more styles in the larger sizes. Pleaser and Ellie's seem to be the only ones making the larger sizes.

I wish I was a size 10

I haven't worn my heels out yet. Everytime I get to my door I chicken out(even though it's 3am and nobody's awake to see me).

That sounds familiar... I've not actually worn heels immediately outside my house for a long time. I used thank heaven for winter 5am starts, where I could zip out of the house and into the car in the dark.

How about driving somewhere else, and starting there first? Sometimes it's easier to get started when you're somewhere that no-one knows you.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

That would work...if I had a car :lol: I'd do that actually. Get on the bus and head out to West Hollywood where I would probably get a lot of positive encouragement

I wish I was a size 10

Well there you are then. To be honest, the most conspicuous bit is actually changing, as no-one normally does that in public. After that, you're sorted! Best of luck!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Oh gee, now I'm expected to do this :lol:

I'm not expecting anything. I was hoping to provide a little gentle encouragement and advice, that's all. I wouldn't want to force anyone into anything that they didn't want!

• 2 weeks later...

That would work...if I had a car :lol:

I'd do that actually. Get on the bus and head out to West Hollywood where I would probably get a lot of positive encouragement

That's exactly what I used to do when I lived in L.A. Once you're on the bus, you're 'committed' as it were, and it becomes a lot easier.

I never really got much reaction in West Hollywood, except in a couple of shops- specifically Dream Dresser and a smaller clothes shop a couple of doors down. In Hollywood itself people have reacted in both directions.

the truth shall make you fret

[weezer]

SAY IY AIN'T SOOooooOOOOoo!

Your life is a heartbreaker...

[/weezer]

love that band.

uh... I see lots around. forget urls, thoguh.

I know, I see them everywhere too. The problem is that is Silber isn't getting them the distributor might not be offering the larger sizes.

And Weezer rules :lol:

I wish I was a size 10

Well there you are then. To be honest, the most conspicuous bit is actually changing, as no-one normally does that in public. After that, you're sorted! Best of luck!

I have the solution to the changing thing. The men's rooms have stalls right??? Just go into one of the stalls, and change your shoes.