Does anyone know where I can get these?

janngehad

My wife is REALLY wanting a pair of shoes like these, and I am SOOOO trying to find some for her. Does anyone know where we can find them, the name of the vendor or designer of the shoe?

-jann gehad

Enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They are hot!!!!! :blinkbigeyes:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Those are VERY close... but just not quite there. She spotted the addition of the strap along the top of the foot near the toes, that is not there in the Chic 14. She likes those, but not near what she likes about the others. Very nice of you to find those for us, thank you for the search.

-jann gehad

My wife is REALLY wanting a pair of shoes like these, and I am SOOOO trying to find some for her. Does anyone know where we can find them, the name of the vendor or designer of the shoe?

-jann gehad

Lovely!

OneStopPlus.com has some similar footwear, at most sizes down to what most women wear.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

-jann gehad

Enjoy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My educated guess is that they could well be a High Street brand. Looking closely at the heel - they may be two or three years old as styles like that were in the Shops everywhere here in the UK about 3 years ago. So your best bet, if you can, is to EMail the Original Poster of the photographs and ask.

Some brands are still making evening shoes in this style - 'Anne Michelle', 'Delicious' and 'Spot-On' are a few. They are definitely not 'Ellie', 'Highest Heel', 'Pleaser', 'Tony Shoes' or any of the other well known 'Internet' names.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

That is VERY helpful, guys (guys being a general term). Thank you for the assitance, and I will try to follow up with the original poster of those pictures. My wife and I spent a while scanning through a great number of heels on the net, only to find ones "similar". Certainly, there are some of them out there someplace, so, the search continues. Although there is a great deal of excitement to listen to her as she makes her comments of this shoe and that one. Telling me how this one needs less coverage of her arch, this one would be fun to wear, and that one be easier to clean should any 'accidents' happen. -jann gehad

That is VERY helpful, guys (guys being a general term). Thank you for the assitance, and I will try to follow up with the original poster of those pictures. My wife and I spent a while scanning through a great number of heels on the net, only to find ones "similar". Certainly, there are some of them out there someplace, so, the search continues. Although there is a great deal of excitement to listen to her as she makes her comments of this shoe and that one. Telling me how this one needs less coverage of her arch, this one would be fun to wear, and that one be easier to clean should any 'accidents' happen.

-jann gehad

You can also try looking on EBay Germany - you find a lot of styles similar to those on there:

www.ebay.de

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Not the right one but pretty close

http://www.shoesale.com/luichiny-duchess-red-heel.html

OH WELL DONE!!!:happy:

Have you actually compared the 2 sets of photographs side by side??!!

They ARE the same shoes you know - right down to the zip at the back, the elastic inside the inner ankle strap - and the heel. If you look closely at the silver innner sock you'll be convinced.

I think you've got it!!:blinkbigeyes::pulsingheart:

OH WELL DONE!!!:happy:

Have you actually compared the 2 sets of photographs side by side??!!

They ARE the same shoes you know - right down to the zip at the back, the elastic inside the inner ankle strap - and the heel. If you look closely at the silver innner sock you'll be convinced.

I think you've got it!!:blinkbigeyes::pulsingheart:

Really? Jejj, I did it! :)

Shoe hunting like this is a very fun sport :clap:

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com