Hello from France

fhx

Hi, I'm a 36 yo man from France. Have been attracted to high-heels for... ever :blinkbigeyes: Still trying to get my wife into it, but although she would agree to wear some we still have to find some that would be a bit larger than the regular ones to accomodate her feet without being painfull almost immediately.

Fhx:-) I'm sure that if you look around you will be able to find heels to fit your wife comfortably. Illfitting shoes just won't work and certainly can cause her to not think about wearing heels at all. Welcome to the HH Place. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi, I'm a 36 yo man from France.

Have been attracted to high-heels for... ever :blinkbigeyes:

Still trying to get my wife into it, but although she would agree to wear some we still have to find some that would be a bit larger than the regular ones to accomodate her feet without being painfull almost immediately.

Welcome to hhplace. I can't believe that you aren't able to find a pair of high heel shoes to fit your wife. Are you sure you live in France? (If you can't find any in Paris, try Brussels. I know form personal experience they sell them there.)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.